Talend training, managing data quality version 2022
You want a training adapted to the specificities of your company and your teams?
Our experts build your customized training!
- Connect to data sources, produce statistics, identify data to be profiled
- Choose the different types of indicators and analyses adapted to the data to be monitored
- Implement complex analyses to verify business rules
- Define strategies for correcting data errors via Talend Data Integration jobs
- 2000€ HT per person.
- Assessing the quality of data in an information system.
- Core criteria: completeness, accuracy and integrity of data.
- Positioning of the Talend Open Studio for Data Quality product in the Talend suite.
The fundamental concepts of TOS for Data Quality
- Metadata: connections to databases, delimited files and Excel files.
- Presentation of the different types of analysis.
- Tools and indicators to assist in conducting analyses.
- The data explorer.
- Duplicate search, respect of interval constraints, date format, email...
- Metrics of a table, functional dependencies between columns.
- Identification of value redundancies.
- Consistency checks between foreign and primary keys.
- Use indicators, templates, rules and source files.
- Analysis of schema and table structure via the data explorer.
- Multi-table and multi-column analysis, respect of business rules.
- Search and visualization of correlation between columns.
- Create your own indicators and source files.
- Manage analyses.
- Use context variables.
- Create templates based on regular expressions.
- Export/import analyses and analyzed data.
- Correct erroneous data with Talend Data Integration.
Practical training: 70% Practical, 30% Theory.
Training material distributed in digital format to all participants.
Access to servers and databases as well as PCs are provided for practice.
The evaluation of the objectives is done throughout the session through multiple exercises (70% of time).
Our training is provided by Mohand LARABI, PhD in computer science and Talend expert.
Classes start at 9am until 12:30pm and then from 2pm until 5:30pm. That is 7 hours per day.